Terms and Conditions
1. GoodGeek events will undertake everything in its power and within its control to ensure the viability of our events. However, matters outside of our control may result in the cancellation of the convention. GoodGeek events will not accept any liability for any such cancellation.
2. All guests appearing at the convention do so subject to work commitments. Should such a commitment mean they are no longer able to attend, GoodGeek events apologises in advance however NO REFUNDS on entry tickets will be given. In the event of a guest cancellation, any extras purchased prior to the event will be refunded.
3. All tickets purchased for the convention are done so and are non-refundable and are only transferable on the company’s discretion. There will be no option to upgrade a pre-purchased ticket and there will be no option to downgrade a pre-purchased ticket. If you are unable to attend the convention after purchasing, please notify GoodGeek Events at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as is reasonably possible so your ticket MAY be resold to another person. This will only be done if the convention is sold out. You are also unable to transfer any free items included in the ticket to another individual or have them obtain autographs/badges on your behalf. Any returned tickets will become null and void. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your tickets, be it entry or extras purchased, GoodGeek Events will not refund or reissue any lost tickets. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a person over 18.
4. For 2019 tickets, you will receive confirmation via email from our 3rd party ticket seller with your name, ticket type, and order number. Please ensure that you save your confirmation as this is required to collect your passes at the event. These must be presented at registration, along with valid ID, to be exchanged for a convention badge and wristband. Please ensure that these are worn and are visible at all times during the event. Attendees that are found to have swapped passes and/or removed wristbands during the event will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
5. In order to collect your badge and wristband, you must provide a valid form of photographic ID such as a passport or driving license.
6. Any person presenting a confirmation email that does not match GoodGeek Events records will not be permitted to enter the convention. Management’s decision is final.
7. Any child aged 0 to 12 years will gain entry to the convention free so long as they are accompanied by a full paying adult. Please be advised that this does not entitle the child to free autographs or photo ops. If the adult attending has a Gold or VIP ticket, then a £10 supplement charge is payable for each child that is attending the Saturday night meet and greet. This must be paid at registration You must inform us at the time of purchasing the tickets, via our email email@example.com, the name and proof of DOB of the child along with the order reference number. Proof of age must be provided.
8. Any persons aged 13 to 16 can purchase our child pass but must also be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please be advised that this does not entitle the child to free autographs or photo ops. If the adult attending has a Gold or VIP ticket, then a £10 supplement charge is payable for each child that is attending the Saturday night meet and greet. This must be paid at registration. Proof of age must be provided.
9. Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted in any sold coffee lounges.
10. A disabled person is entitled to have ONE carer with them at the event. The carer ticket is £5, to be paid on registration at the event. Upon purchasing the entry ticket, you must apply for access via the contact form on GoodGeek Events website or direct to the dedicated email address firstname.lastname@example.org by sending in proof of disability. Any sensitive information may be blanket out. For a carer to be entitled to the carer ticket, they must be receiving the care component of DLA or PIP and proof of this must also be submitted at the time of access application. A carers ticket will allow the carer access to every part of the event that is provided by the disabled persons entry ticket but does not allow the carer to purchase any extras or partake in any autos or photos. Carers must purchase their own entry ticket to be entitled to autographs and photos with the guests.
11. Purchases of additional autographs/meet and greets and/or photo sessions will be issued via EventBrite and must be presented at registration and exchanged for the relevant ticket stub. GoodGeek Events is not liable should these ticket stubs be lost after they have been issued.
12. GoodGeek Events is not liable for any issues or monetary losses associated with third parties.
13. In the event of cancellation of the convention, GoodGeek Events will not be liable for any charges from third parties or provide refunds of any charges from third parties.
14. Alcohol will be sold at the licensed bar in the convention area. Bar staff may ask for identification to verify your age, therefore please ensure that you carry ID with you are all times if you choose to buy alcohol.
15. GoodGeek events operates a strict no drugs policy. Anyone caught selling or using illegal drugs will be immediately ejected from the convention and handed over to the local authorities. No refunds on any items purchased will be given in such circumstances.
16. Anyone who harasses either guests, staff, or another attendee, displayed hate fuelled behaviour, or causes a disturbance likely to bring the event into disrepute will immediately be ejected from the convention and banned from re-entry. No refund will be given and local authorities may be contacted.
17. GoodGeek Events have a zero tolerance policy to any staff or volunteers. We will not tolerate any incidents of violence, aggression, and/or rudeness by ANY attendee or the staff. Either physically or verbally.
18. Attendees are asked to comply with any instructions provided by GoodGeek Events staff at all times.
19. In the event of an emergency, please follow the instructions of the venue or GoodGeek Events staff.
20. In the event of a complaint during the convention, please consult a member of GoodGeek Events staff.
21. All GoodGeek Events staff will be easily visible at the convention as they will be wearing staff or volunteer t-shirt.
22. Should any attendee promote or advertise a breaking of rules set in place by GoodGeek Events via social media sites leading up to, and during, the convention, then they risk being banned from the event with no refund given.
23. Please do not invite cast members to the convention via social media as this can effect contractual agreements and may hinder ongoing negotiates with cast members.
24. The schedule may be subject to change up to and during the event. GoodGeek Events will do their utmost to keep all attendees notified as soon as is reasonably possible. Please ensure that you follow our social media sites, view the board notices displayed, and follow staff instructions whilst in attendance at the convention.
25. In the event of extreme circumstances, for example a guest falls ill or has to leave the convention, GoodGeek Events cannot guarantee that you will receive your photograph/autograph. In relation to photograph/autograph, due to time constraints, we cannot guarantee that all attendees will receive purchased extras. We will, however, endeavour to ensure that all attendees that have purchased an autograph/photograph will receive these purchased extras.
26. In the main hall, you cannot keep seat in between panel talks.
27. All questions that are to be asked at the panel talks will be vetted prior to being asked and may be rejected at the discretion of GoodGeek Events staff. Please respect the guests right to personal space and refrain from requesting kisses, hugs, lifts, selfies etc. during the panels. If a question asked is different to the agreed and vetted question, or the attendee breaks the right to personal space, GoodGeek Events reserves the right to remove offenders from the event, banned from re-entry, and any extras will not be refunded.
28. Cameras and photography are permitted in the panel talks, with flash photography only permitted during the first five minutes. We ask that you be aware of your fellow attendees when taking pictures during panel talks and do not block their view or disturb them.
29. Videoing is strictly prohibited during the panel talks.
30. Photographs and videos are not permitted in, or during, autographs sessions, photo op sessions, coffee lounges, or the meet and greet. Please, also, do not attempt to photograph, video, or ask for selfies whilst the guests are moving around the convention area. Anyone caught breaking the photography/video rules will be asked to delete the relevant footage/photograph. Persistent offenders that break this rule will be escorted from the event with no refunds given.
31. As stated, videoing is not permitted during the convention and that we ask that you respect the guests privacy and do not film them at any point. This also includes the evening parties. Periscope/Live streaming is not permitted as this is illegal and a copyright breach.
32. Mobile phones must be either on flight mode or silent during the autographs, coffee lounges, photo sessions, and meet and greet. Any attendee breaking the rules will be asked to mute their phone and if they continue to break the rules, they shall be removed from the event with no refund given.
33. Please do not ask the guests for selfies at any point during the convention.
34. We regret that we cannot allow attendees to bring gifts for the guests. Whilst they love the generosity and thoughtfulness of their fans, as they are flying home, they do not have spare weight allowance or luggage capacity to accept the gifts. The guests have asked that in lieu of gifts, if fans could please donate to a charity on their behalf. Anyone who attempts to present a gift, may find the gift is confiscated and given to charity instead. Please be respectful of other attendees who have abided by this rule.
35. By agreeing to have photos taken by our photographers you are agreeing that your image may be used on our social media to advertise the event. You also agree that your digital downloads of your photo will be loaded onto our website that can be accessed by other attendees.
36. Due to time constraints, a “no pose, no props” policy may be put into place during the photo op sessions.
37. Please note that we have an independent photographer that will be taking photographs of general aspects of the convention and by purchasing a ticket you agree for your photo to be used in promotional materials for GoodGeek Events.
38. If you have any questions regarding GoodGeek Events, the convention, guests, tickets, venue, or anything relating to the event, please contact GoodGeek Events directly. If this is before the event, you can contact us via the contact page on our website. Or via email at email@example.com.
39. Anyone behaving unlawfully in the vendors area will be reported to GoodGeek Events staff and risks ejection from the event and the local authorities being involved.
40. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the venues rules and regulations and behave accordingly. We are not responsible, and do not accept liability, for any losses or damages that occur during the event.
41. In the effects of an act of God and the convention cannot take place, GoodGeek Events does not expect responsibility or liability and no refunds will be issued.
42. In purchasing a ticket, you are in agreement with all of our terms and conditions set out above.
GoodGeek Events is an unofficial convention company. The names and images used on this site are soley to promote the actor and do not tie us to the networks, TV shows, or Actors.