GoodGeek Events proudly presents its Monster Mash convention where we invite you to join us for a harrowing halloween bash. Based around your favorite creepy teen horror shows, such as teenwolf, you just know this will be a 'howler' of a weekend. We hope to see you there, its going to be a graveyard smash!!
18th - 20th October 2019
Ticket sales now openBuy Now
up to 12yrs
13yrs - 16yrs
|Entry all three days|
|Opening and closing ceremony|
|All stage talks and Q&A|
|Friday and Saturday night parties|
|Free in person auto with each regular guest|
|Souvenier event lanyard|
|Colour souvenir guide|
|Priority seating in Q&A|
|Usually first called to autograph sessions|
|Usually first called to photo studio|
|One photo with each regular guest|
|Free in person auto with each special guest|
|Access to Friday night charity karaoke|
|Gold Saturday night meet and greet|
|One photo with each special guest|
|Choice of two duo photo ops|
|Two lounges of choice|
|Priority seating in front row|
Park Inn by Radisson
West Drayton, UB7 0DU
Anyone wishing to book a room at the venue hotel please call the reservations team on 0208 759 9991 and quote the code ‘GEEK1810’ to receive the group rate.
Room rates are
Single occupancy bed & breakfast rate at £95
Double or twin occupancy bed & breakfast rate at £105
These rates include parking.
Please note that the venue will reserve these rated rooms until one month prior to the arrival date, before they will be released to the general public. Any reservations made after this date will be offered at the group rate subject to availability and may be priced differently.
Cahonas Scotland exist to educate on the importance of early detection of Testicular Cancer, through regular self checking.
We are on a mission to get Testicular Cancer on the agenda from an early age. We want testicular health to be talked about openly and candidly in every place of education and work and for self checking to become a part of every males monthly routine.
Through education and information on the signs and symptoms of testicular cancer we want to empower males to be proactive about their own health.
Cahonas is committed to creating a world where all cases of testicular cancer are diagnosed at the earliest stage possible, where treatment is more effective and survival rates higher.
For more information you can visit their official site here.
- 1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- ID is required upon collecting your attendee pack.
Children aged 12 and under are free to attend the event but those aged 13+ must have their own valid ticket.
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 2. What can I bring into the event?
- You may bring in any items that are official licensed items such as DVD covers, magazines, licensed photos, or official merchandise.
All items are subject to event staff discretion so please bring a back up just in case.
- 3. What's the refund policy?
- There are no refunds on any tickets allowed.
- 4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No. Digital copies are acceptable.
- 5. Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
- If the event sells out we may allow you to transfer your ticket to another person for a £5 admin fee.
This is at the organisers discretion.
- 6. Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Hey
- Yes, however you must bring ID of the person who has purchased the ticket on your behalf as proof of purchase validation.
- 7. Is there alcohol at the event?
- Yes. Our venue is a fully licensed premises. Alcohol will be available for purchase in the designated bar areas and all ID confirming proof of age MUST be shown as required by law.
Terms and Conditions
The full list of terms and conditions can be found here
GoodGeek Events is an unofficial convention company. The names and images used on this site are soley to promote the actor and do not tie us to the networks, TV shows, or Actors.